While video games take up a majority of my play time, I do make and play card and board games. They’re fun, they’re challenging, and require a lot of player interaction. In fact, at least once a month, a few friends and I get together for a game night. Our game of choice? Munchkin. Continue reading
- Enhanced Consoles: Good or Bad Idea?
- The Mass Effect Anomaly
- Metroid Woes – Filling the Void
- Multiplayer Only Games Are Not The Problem
- Can Single and Multiplayer-Only Games Be the Full Experience?
- My Love For Choice Based Narrative Games
- Interpreting Rules: Who’s Right?
- Renegade Plays: Bloodborne Nights – Small Victories
- Microsoft and the Exclusivity Issue
- Inclusion Does Not Mean Exclusion
Browse popular tags