As you can tell from the title of this piece, I have no problem with games that launch with only multiplayer. I liked games like Titanfall and Evolve. I know some are ready to call foul and say a game is nothing without a decent single player to craft its identity and story but I’m here to just say your wrong. First and foremost a game is about the gameplay. The narrative is just a concept that grabs and motives the player to play. Think cops and robbers. However, that is an argument for another day. The real problem is the pricing of these multiplayer only games.
- Enhanced Consoles: Good or Bad Idea?
- The Mass Effect Anomaly
- Metroid Woes – Filling the Void
- Multiplayer Only Games Are Not The Problem
- Can Single and Multiplayer-Only Games Be the Full Experience?
- My Love For Choice Based Narrative Games
- Interpreting Rules: Who’s Right?
- Renegade Plays: Bloodborne Nights – Small Victories
- Microsoft and the Exclusivity Issue
- Inclusion Does Not Mean Exclusion
Browse popular tags