Mass Effect: Andromeda is a weird game. I’m not saying that I don’t enjoy it but playing it just feels strange, like something is off, and it’s not the animations. Keep in mind that I’ve only had enough time to complete a majority of the missions on planet EOS, so I still have a large portion of the game to get through. With that said, a few aspects stick out, shaping my early impressions of what the rest of it might be like. Continue reading
- Enhanced Consoles: Good or Bad Idea?
- The Mass Effect Anomaly
- Metroid Woes – Filling the Void
- Multiplayer Only Games Are Not The Problem
- Can Single and Multiplayer-Only Games Be the Full Experience?
- My Love For Choice Based Narrative Games
- Interpreting Rules: Who’s Right?
- Renegade Plays: Bloodborne Nights – Small Victories
- Microsoft and the Exclusivity Issue
- Inclusion Does Not Mean Exclusion
Browse popular tags