Taking inspiration from visual novels, as well as the storytelling of old fairy tales, The Thief of Wishes thrust players into a world where they can affect the narrative. You play as a young bookworm named Catharine, who is tasked with traversing between her world and nightmarish version of it to save those around her. As with other ‘Choose Your Own Adventure’ style games, the choices you make affect the ending. Continue reading Renegade’s Radar: The Theif of Wishes
The DLC to the critically acclaimed The Walking Dead, by Telltale Games, is coming to several platforms starting tomorrow. The Walking Dead: 400 Days takes place between season 1 and the yet to be released season 2, telling five completely different, yet connected, stories. Also, the choices made in season 1 will carry over into the DLC, so you need to have played at least episode 1 of The Walking Dead in order to play The Walking Dead: 400 Days.
According to IGN, here is release dates for the various platforms:
- Tuesday, July 2nd – PlayStation Network (North America)
- Wednesday, July 3rd – PC/Mac (Steam, Telltale Games Store)
- Friday, July 5th – Xbox Live (Worldwide)
- Wednesday, July 10th – PlayStation Network (Europe)
- Thursday, July 11th – iOS (Worldwide)