Creator of Smash Bros., Masahrio Sakurai, breaks down some of the new features and differences between the Wii U and 3DS versions of the game. Showing off Stages, Character design changes, new characters, blah, blah, blah, blah, it’s freaking Smash Bros., IT’S FREAKING SMASH BROS., IT’S FREAKING SMASH BROS. Sorry I kind of had a moment there, I am going to try and stay professional. Anyway here’s the trailer.
- Enhanced Consoles: Good or Bad Idea?
- The Mass Effect Anomaly
- Metroid Woes – Filling the Void
- Multiplayer Only Games Are Not The Problem
- Can Single and Multiplayer-Only Games Be the Full Experience?
- My Love For Choice Based Narrative Games
- Interpreting Rules: Who’s Right?
- Renegade Plays: Bloodborne Nights – Small Victories
- Microsoft and the Exclusivity Issue
- Inclusion Does Not Mean Exclusion
Browse popular tags