The DLC to the critically acclaimed The Walking Dead, by Telltale Games, is coming to several platforms starting tomorrow. The Walking Dead: 400 Days takes place between season 1 and the yet to be released season 2, telling five completely different, yet connected, stories. Also, the choices made in season 1 will carry over into the DLC, so you need to have played at least episode 1 of The Walking Dead in order to play The Walking Dead: 400 Days.
According to IGN, here is release dates for the various platforms:
- Tuesday, July 2nd – PlayStation Network (North America)
- Wednesday, July 3rd – PC/Mac (Steam, Telltale Games Store)
- Friday, July 5th – Xbox Live (Worldwide)
- Wednesday, July 10th – PlayStation Network (Europe)
- Thursday, July 11th – iOS (Worldwide)